Accessibility and Usability Are Not Just For Web Content
The right to accessibility extends to electronic documents. Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act requires federal agencies to make all electronic media, including documents, accessible to people with disabilities. In private industry, creating accessible electronic documents results in a better user experience for all customers, even those without disabilities.
Collect Data The Easy Way
- Paperless forms increase business productivity, efficiency and workflow while reducing paper consumption and helping you run a “greener” office. Fillable forms that have been properly designed increase both the quality of the user experience and the data obtained from the completed forms. Here are some additional benefits:
- Users can open, fill in and submit forms online or save, print and hand-deliver later.
- Fillable forms are re-usable and easy to update.
- Fillable forms can be easily integrated into other types of technology.
- Instructions for form fields are clearly defined, eliminating costly errors.
- Electronic forms will look exactly like their paper counterparts.